This module is particularly aimed at managers who wish to pursue a career either as independent consultants or within a major consulting firm. This module in consulting will provide an understanding of the consulting process and organizational change together with the skills necessary to lead consulting projects.
- To allow participants to integrate their knowing, learning and managing skills in business.
- To explore the driving forces and motives for developing business at a regional, international or global level, including the key environmental factors that influence business.
- To evaluate strategies and modes of expansion through which firms develop regional or international business, including marketing, operational, organisational and financial elements.
- To identify, prioritise and manage the multitude of constraining factors and pressures that impact upon and inhibit effective international management decision making in order to provide effective and practical solutions to the issues raised.
- To operate effectively as a member in an business environment and further develop business-related skills by initiating, negotiating and communicating acceptable terms of reference for a specific company based project.